What is CFO3?
Who can we help?
Participants should be:
- Resident in the UK with permission to work
- Unemployed (all prison starters are considered unemployed at enrolment)
- Over 18 years of age
- Serving a custodial sentence with up to three years left to serve, or
- Completing a post custody licence/supervision period or serving a community order
How we help
With low caseloads our case managers provide support to individuals with particularly complex needs. This may include help with housing, money management, substance misuse and mental health issues.
By identifying any gaps we formulate interventions appropriate to the individual; giving them the best possible chance of a successful return to their community.
All participants will:
- Have an individual case manager
- Be encouraged to choose a personal sponsor
- Have the opportunity to choose a mentor
- Getting ID
- Filling out forms
- Writing letters
- Care of’ address
- Getting a bank account
- Personal presentation
- Communication skills
- Confidence building
- Accredited personal development courses
- Motivation training